All treatments can be provided as a mobile service in your own home. Prices can be confirmed at booking, dependent on travel distance.
Deep Tissue Massage
£ 25 / 40 minutes
- A personalised treatment that identifies areas of tension and stress in the back and shoulders. Firm pressure and stretching is applied to muscles through a range of movements and techniques including use of forearm, elbow, knuckles and pneumatic machine. This massage will leave you feeling revitalized and flexible.
- A deep tissue leg massage can be added for a further £25
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
£ 28 / 60 minutes
- This uses a light pressure combined with soft pumping movements in the direction of the lymph nodes. The lymphatic systems regulates immunity and removes fluid and waste from the body. Signs that our lymphatic system will benefit from this massage include feeling sluggish, susceptible to colds/low immunity and fluid retention. This massage will leave you feeling relaxed and cleansed.
Full Body Swedish
£ 38 / 1.5 hours
- An uplifting and energising massage that stimulates circulation and promotes a sense of well-being. This is a light treatment using oils and a range of strokes; kneading, friction, tapping and shaking motion. This treatment is perfect for treating stress, tension and stiff necks; basically, any general aches and pains.
- Full massage including back, backs of legs, front of legs and feet, arms and hands, abdomen (optional) shoulders, neck, face and head.
Swedish back and shoulder massage
£ 20 / 30 minutes
- All the benefits of a Swedish massage focussed on the back and shoulders.
Thai hand and foot massage
£ 20 / 40 minutes
- This massage takes place lying down fully clothed and begins with full leg stretches. The feet are massaged and stretched to release tension and promote relaxation. The treatment concludes with a relaxing hand massage. This massage will leave you with a feeling of relaxation and flexibility.
Thai seated Massage
£ 15/£ 20/£ 25 / 20/30/40 minutes
- This massage takes place fully clothed whilst positioned in a specifically designed chair. No oils are used during this treatment. This unique massage combines a range of techniques from Hatha Yoga, acupressure and reflexology. Its origins are from Thai Agricultural workers who needed to treat their tight sore muscles. Over the centuries techniques have developed from a range of practices and cultures. This treatment releases stress and promotes relaxation. This massage will leave you feeling tension free with flexible stretched muscles.
Indian Head massage
£ 18 / 40 minutes
- This massage for the head, neck and shoulders takes place in a seated position and requires minimal undressing. Oils are used to nourish the skin and hair. This traditional massage promotes a feeling calmness and will leave you feeling relaxed and tension free. Lasts 40 minutes.
Hopi Ear Candling
£ 18 / 40 minutes
- Candles made from natural ingredients are used like small chimneys to draw impurities from the ears. This treatment is facilitated by an acupressure facial massage. This treatment is proven to be helpful with sinus problems, headaches, snoring, tinnitus and blocked ears.
Holistic face massage
£ 23 / 40 minutes
- Often referred to as non surgical facelift, this treatment uses a range of massage techniques to enhance the complexion of the skin. Over time face muscles are toned, lifted and firmed leading to improved appearance.